Gold Buyer in Jacksonville Florida
WE SERVE THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES
We do appreciate the business from our Jacksonville Florida customers, and we strive to be the best gold buyer in Jacksonville Florida. I you want to sell your gold scrap or other gold items in Jacksonville, we can buy your gold, and we would love to add you to the long list of happy clients we have in the Jacksonville Florida area.
We’re a leading Gold Buyer and precious metals buyer serving Jacksonville and all of the USA!
What we pay for gold: Smelters and refiners that claim to pay 98% or 99% for your gold and precious metals, also charge refining fees, assay fees, treatment charges, brokering fees, inbound troy ounce weight fees, handling fees and other fees. Nobody can operate a business on 1% or 2%.
Here are the reasons why we’re a top Gold Buyer serving Jacksonville FL
- Midwest Refineries has NO fees or charges period!
- Midwest Refineries pays 95% of the amount of pure gold contained in your order.
- Gold orders under 3 troy ounces are purchased outright, based on average after melt weight loss and karat purity.
- Gold orders of 3 troy ounces or more are melted and assayed to determine exact gold content.
- You receive 100% of the market or spot price on the day your order is completed and ready for settlement.
- All gold-filled material purchased outright at 15% of the spot price PER POUND.
- No magnetic gold-filled accepted.
- No gold-filled with stainless steel accepted.
We buy gold items listed below from customers in Jacksonville FL and the rest of the USA:
- gold wire
- gold dust and sweeps
- gold sheet,
- casting gold and grain
- gold watches
- broken and unwanted gold scrap
- gold nuggets
- gold solder
- gold sizing stock
- gold alloys
- gold sheet
- gold screen and mesh
- polishing and buffing dust
- goldsmith’s bench filings and sweeps
- gold-filled scrap
- gold bullion
- placer gold
- gold sponge
- gold shot
- gold findings
- gold flake
- karat gold jewelry
- gold class rings
- gold bracelets
- gold chain
- gold earrings
- gold wedding bands
- gold dental crowns and bridgework
- gold coins and bars
- gold ingots
- melted gold
If you’re in Jacksonville Florida and you’re looking for a gold buyer, we should be your first call, but please note that Midwest Refineries does not accept gold-plated material or gold electronic scrap.
No Minimum Amounts – No Order Too Small Or Too Large
ATOMIC NUMBER – 79 – ELEMENT SYMBOL – Au
ATOMIC WEIGHT – 196.96655 – MELTING POINT – 1064.18 DEGREES C. / 1947.52 DEGREES F.
Gold Prep & Shipping Info from Jacksonville FL
- It is not necessary to remove any enamel or cement from dental gold scrap. Serious injury can result. These materials are vaporized during the melting process or we have the equipment to remove them.
- We do not retrieve gemstones from scrap gold. If any stones have value to you, remove them before shipping in scrap.
- It is not necessary to remove any unwanted stones from Karat gold jewelry scrap as they are vaporized in the melting process.
Settlement Options for your Gold Metals
- Bank wire ($35 domestic fee, $60 international fee)
- Gold, silver and platinum bars, coins and rounds. Call for availability and pricing.
- Combinations of 1 through 3
What do the numbers on your Gold Jewelry mean?
The numbers on your gold jewelry stand for the karat content of the gold / purity of the gold. Here are the labeling specs:
- 10K = 41.7% pure gold
- 12K = 50% pure gold
- 14K = 58.3% pure gold
- 18K = 75% pure gold
- 24K = 99.9% pure gold
It’s amazing how much gold jewelry people in Jacksonville Florida have lying around in drawers, safety deposit boxes and jewelry boxes, that they never wear and should sell. The money received for selling broken or unwanted gold jewelry could be spent on something they need or want, or even in some case to buy property in Jacksonville or neighboring cities.
Metal detector hobbyists in Jacksonville FL find lost gold jewelry on beaches, parks and in some of the most unlikely places in Jacksonville, including Scrap Gold Gulch. It looks like all 14K gold jewelry including gold rings, gold chains, 14 KT gold pocket watches, gold scrap and gold jewelry that are just sitting around can be bought by us.
Ship your findings or unwanted gold jewelry to Midwest Refineries for prompt purchase. No amount is too small or too large. If you ever visit a Scrap Gold Gulch near you, let us know what you find.
The only Jacksonville gold buyers and refiners in the USA you will ever need! Have other precious metals to sell? Give us a call. We buy Silver and Platinum too!
Local Jacksonville FL Reviews
Love this company
Doug Snyder - Jacksonville, FL
This was my second time using Midwest Refineries. The first time I had sent in some of my metal detecting finds and was very pleased. This time I sent in some jewelry and scrap gold and Sterling silver. They received my package on a Saturday and had my order processed and a check ready by Monday. I was once again very pleased with the results and the great service I received from Midwest Refineries. I highly recommend them, and will no doubt be using them again in the future.