Gold Buyer in Seattle Washington
WE SERVE THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES
We do appreciate the business from our Seattle Washington customers, and we strive to be the best gold buyer in Seattle Washington. If you want to sell your gold scrap or other gold items in Seattle, we can buy your gold, and we would love to add you to the long list of happy clients we have in the Seattle Washington area.
We’re a leading Gold Buyer and precious metals buyer serving Seattle and all of the USA!
What we pay for gold: Smelters and refiners that claim to pay 98% or 99% for your gold and precious metals, also charge refining fees, assay fees, treatment charges, brokering fees, inbound troy ounce weight fees, handling fees and other fees. Nobody can operate a business on 1% or 2%.
Here are the reasons why we’re a top Gold Buyer serving Seattle WA
- Midwest Refineries has NO fees or charges period!
- Midwest Refineries pays 95% of the amount of pure gold contained in your order.
- Gold orders under 3 troy ounces are purchased outright, based on average after melt weight loss and karat purity.
- Gold orders of 3 troy ounces or more are melted and assayed to determine exact gold content.
- You receive 100% of the market or spot price on the day your order is completed and ready for settlement.
- All gold-filled material purchased outright at 15% of the spot price PER POUND.
- No magnetic gold-filled accepted.
- No gold-filled with stainless steel accepted.
We buy gold items listed below from customers in Seattle WA and the rest of the USA:
- gold wire
- gold dust and sweeps
- gold sheet,
- casting gold and grain
- gold watches
- broken and unwanted gold scrap
- gold nuggets
- gold solder
- gold sizing stock
- gold alloys
- gold sheet
- gold screen and mesh
- polishing and buffing dust
- goldsmith’s bench filings and sweeps
- gold-filled scrap
- gold bullion
- placer gold
- gold sponge
- gold shot
- gold findings
- gold flake
- karat gold jewelry
- gold class rings
- gold bracelets
- gold chain
- gold earrings
- gold wedding bands
- gold dental crowns and bridgework
- gold coins and bars
- gold ingots
- melted gold
If you’re in Dallas Texas and you’re looking for a gold buyer, we should be your first call, but please note that Midwest Refineries does not accept gold-plated material or gold electronic scrap. But we do buy just about everything else. Call us if your unsure about what you have.
No Minimum Amounts – No Order Too Small Or Too Large
ATOMIC NUMBER – 79 – ELEMENT SYMBOL – Au
ATOMIC WEIGHT – 196.96655 – MELTING POINT – 1064.18 DEGREES C. / 1947.52 DEGREES F.
We try to be the best scrap gold buyer serving Seattle Washington
If you’re in Seattle Washington and you’re looking for a gold buyer, we should be your first call, but please note that Midwest Refineries does not accept gold-plated material or gold electronic scrap.
Gold Prep & Shipping Info from Seattle WA
- It is not necessary to remove any enamel or cement from dental gold scrap. Serious injury can result. These materials are vaporized during the melting process or we have the equipment to remove them.
- We do not retrieve gemstones from scrap gold. If any stones have value to you, remove them before shipping in scrap.
- It is not necessary to remove any unwanted stones from Karat gold jewelry scrap as they are vaporized in the melting process.
Settlement Options for your Gold Metals
- Bank wire ($35 domestic fee, $60 international fee)
- Gold, silver and platinum bars, coins and rounds. Call for availability and pricing.
- Combinations of 1 through 3
What do the numbers on your Gold Jewelry mean?
The numbers on your gold jewelry stand for the karat content of the gold / purity of the gold. Here are the labeling specs:
- 10K = 41.7% pure gold
- 12K = 50% pure gold
- 14K = 58.3% pure gold
- 18K = 75% pure gold
- 24K = 99.9% pure gold
It’s amazing how much gold jewelry people in Seattle Washington have lying around in drawers, safety deposit boxes and jewelry boxes, that they never wear and should sell. The money received for selling broken or unwanted gold jewelry could be spent on something they need or want, or even in some case to buy property in Seattle or neighboring cities.
Metal detector hobbyists in Seattle WA find lost gold jewelry on beaches, parks and in some of the most unlikely places in Seattle, including Scrap Gold Gulch. It looks like all 14K gold jewelry including gold rings, gold chains, 14 KT gold pocket watches, gold scrap and gold jewelry that are just sitting around can be bought by us.
Ship your findings or unwanted gold jewelry to Midwest Refineries for prompt purchase. No amount is too small or too large. If you ever visit a Scrap Gold Gulch near you, let us know what you find.
The only Seattle gold buyers and refiners in the USA you will ever need! Have other precious metals to sell? Give us a call. We buy Silver and Platinum too!
Local Seattle WA Reviews
Thomas Lutz - Seattle, WA
I recently shipped a box of silver scrap to Gary at Midwest Refineries. This was the first time I did business with them. My scrap was clean - as they require. MUCH faster than I expected I had a payment check in mailbox from them. They paid me the best price I have ever received! I am filling another box to send to them now. I highly recommend this company.